Over the last two weeks we have been very busy.
- We’re getting really good at choosing our school dinners and eating them with our friends.
- We have been learning about the letter sounds: s,a,t,p,i and n.
- We have had some P.E. and dance sessions.
- We have been on the trim trail and tested out our gross motor skills
- We have been counting out items into numbered cups
- We have been practising cursive writing
- We have been completing our own challenge cards
There is a small homework task in your child’s bag, linked to next week’s topic; babies.